Contact us today!
We'll be happy to discuss the services we offer and answer any questions you have.
Call Now: 909-548-2171
Why Choose Us?
- Clients Never Go To Court
- Local Representation
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- In Practice Since 1998
- Hablamos Espanol
- Flat Fee & 'Pay As You Go' Options Available
- Case Resolved On Your Schedule, Not The Courts
Everything You Need To Know About Divorce
Call for information and/or registration for the following dates:
All Workshops From 9:00 AM to Noon
- Saturday March 16, 2013. 4000 Barranca Parkway, #250, Irvine
- Saturday April 13, 2013. 505 S. Villa Real Drive, Suite 111, Anaheim Hills
- Saturday May 11, 2013. 15338 Central Ave. Chino
- Saturday June 8, 2013. 4000 Barranca Parkway, #250, Irvine
- Saturday July 13, 2013. 505 S. Villa Real Drive, Suite 111, Anaheim Hills
- Saturday August 10, 2013. 15338 Central Ave. Chino
- Saturday September 14, 2013. 4000 Barranca Parkway, #250, Irvine
- Saturday October 12, 2013. 505 S. Villa Real Drive, Suite 111, Anaheim Hills
- Saturday November 9, 2013. 15338 Central Ave. Chino
- Saturday December 14, 2013. 4000 Barranca Parkway, #250, Irvine
We accept the following payment methods:
Trusted Lawyer in The Inland Empire
Where Your Goals and Your Family Matter Most
Diana L. Martinez and her team of legal, financial, and child specialists help you:
- Reduce/eliminate litigation costs
- Control the outcome of your case
- Have a voice in the divorce/separation
- Create practical and workable child and spousal support agreements
- Work towards a positive co-parenting partnership
- Reduce the time it takes to finish your matter and move on with your life
California Family Law Facts:
- Over 95% of all divorces result in settlement before trial
- Mediation/ Collaborative Divorce, on average, cost between 1/10-1/3 the cost of litigation
- Severe budget cuts have left our courts desperately understaffed and have resulted in several court closures and the elimination of vital court services
- Average time from filing of a request for hearing to first scheduled hearing: 60-90 days
- Average time to get to trial: 2-3 years. Don't believe us? See for yourself: http://bit.ly/NZ6b1V - Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click "ACCEPT", click "family law", click "Calendar Search", scroll to Department R15 or R16 (Rancho Cucamonga Family Law Courts), or Department S8 or S10 (San Bernardino Central Family Law Courts), select a future date, and click on the case numbers. Scroll through and see when they started and what has been happening all this time.
- Confidentiality: Contested divorce court battles and filings are public record. Mediation and collaboration sessions are confidential.